Cardiovascular and Metabolic
- AHA 2020 | 13–17 November 2020 | View Materials
- ESC 2021 | 15-17 May 2021 | View Materials
- ACC 2021 | 27-30 August 2021 | View Materials
- AHA 2021 | 13-15 November 2021 | View Materials
- ACC 2022 | 2-4 April 2022 | View Materials
- ESC 2022 | 26-29 August 2022 | View Materials
- AHA 2022 | 5-7 November 2022 | View Materials
Meet Us at an Event
Cardiovascular and Metabolic Resources
Video: The Importance of ApoA-I in Cholesterol Efflux and Atherosclerosis
As a key functional component of high-density lipoprotein, apolipoprotein A1 mediates cholesterol efflux from atherosclerotic plaques. This video provides an overview of the important role apolipoprotein A1 plays in cholesterol efflux and plaque stabilization.
Podcast: Cholesterol Efflux Capacity: What is it and What Does it Mean for Cardiovascular Outcomes?